Aloe Vera is one of the only known natural vegetarian source of vitamin B12, and it contains 75 nutritional components and 200 other compounds, including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids 8 of which are critical for the human body, as our bodies cannot make them this herb is also enriched with vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins. Many minerals vital to growth process and healthy function of all systems of body.
- Provides healthy nutrition to all systems for the proper digestion, absorption and assimilation of food.
- Easily absorbable through the intestinal wall.
- Being anti-bacterial, anti-virus, anti-fungal, protects the body from various infectious diseases.
- Can be used with any medicine.
- Protect the cells from free radicals by its intra-cellular anti-oxidant property.
- Great contribution to the prevention & healing malignant cells.
Dose: 30 – 50 ml once or twice a day.